There are a few occasions when you will need to send us some paperwork, for example when you are changing your RWT or PIR. Please find below the range of forms we provide. Please follow the instructions provided.

  • InvestNow-Link-Member-to-Another-Investment-Entity:Download PDF
  • InvestNow-Change-of-Details: Download PDF
  • Off-market transfer request: please complete this online form if you wish to transfer investments to your InvestNow account which are held in your own name or with another custodian. Note that we can only accept transfers of funds that we offer.